Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Books, Barks & B & N

Since our daughter was working at home today, I went to Barnes & Noble to read some
more from a 300 plus page book, While I drank hot chocolate and read, I watched people
in the Cafe. It seems like I see the same people almost every time I'm there. Habits are
hard to break. I know, B& N is a habit that I have. I find it a great place to go to get lost.
So do so many others too.
We take Derby (dog) to get a haircut in the morning. While we're out & about I'm sure
we will go several other places before we get back home. That's okay except for the rain
they are forecasting. Sounds like another good day to go to see my two best friends, B &
N. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Depends upon time and what the wife has planned for
the day.
I'm almost through with the mystery I'm reading. I want to complete it this week so I
can start on a new one. I hope the writer of the one I'm reading writes another one. He
is good except for the language, but I've come to expect it with so many writers these
days.
I'm keep the book I spilled coffee on yesterday. While it has some smell of coffee to it,
it's not strong enough to toss the book. Besides, I want to finish reading it. I have to
watch what I'm doing to not do something silly like that again. Oppps! Coffee break!

No comments: