Saturday, October 03, 2009

YOU ARE HERE

"YOU ARE HERE" is the title of my sermon at Sugar Grove Sunday morning. You've seen and
used a "YOU ARE HERE" sign at sometime in your life. Perhaps at a Mall or at a Roadside
Station. The map has an arrow pointing to the very place where you are at that moment.
It serves as a great guide, most of all when you really need a sense od direction.
"YOU ARE HERE will ask the question, Where is your here right now?" And, it will speak
about several times in the Scriptures when people were looking for the Lord Jesus. Are
you looking for the Lord Jesus? He is looking for you right where you are and as you are
so that He can let you know you are loved by Him. That's the Good News I have to share
Sunday morning.
By the way, one of those signs saved me from getting really lost once. I thought I knew
right where I was. I once was lost but now I'm found. That's great good news for me!

No comments: