Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WHAT A WELCOME!

My wife went with me to Nashville yesterday to visit a member of our church
who had serious surgery last week. Fred was doing fine considering what he
has gone through and has yet to go through. His smile and spirit was contagious
to anyone in the room.
When I was going into a service three weeks ago Fred was standing at the door
as a greeter. He could of stayed home but there he was welcoming everyone
who went through that door. What a witness he was and is.
Today I'm going to see several shutins and Wednesday I do a devotional at
the Retirement Home again. I think I'm more blessed than they are be being
there. It's amazing how this time comes so soon each and every month. It
might be slow for them but it sure seems to fly by for me.
Well, I best bet up and at it or the day will be gone before I get going.

No comments: