Friday, October 23, 2009

"Just walking in the rain"

Since I was up early this morning, I took the fish for a walk since it was raining so
hard. I thought they needed the walk, and I know I did. About half way down the
street, one fish drowned and the other jumped in my shirt pocket. When I pulled
him out, he had a hard time breathing so even though it was real dark and real
wet, I started giving mouth to mouth. That's when I saw it wasn't the fish, it was
a woman! I thought she would slap me but instead, she grabbed me and gave
me mouth to mouth! Ten minutes went by when before I could stop her.
I'm not sure about the fish, but I felt so good being soaking wet in the rain until
I saw the face of the woman, she had to be 80 or more! I ran. The fish ran. The
woman chased us until she dropped her walker and I escaped.
I would of called 911 but I couldn't remember the number! They might of saved
me from almost being the fish that got caught!! By the way, I'm a keeper if I say
so myself! Trouble is, I weigh too much. I'm over the limit.
As for the woman, the last time I saw her she was running naked down the street
with an old man yelling out, "Ethel, is that you?"

No comments: