Monday, October 19, 2009

A BUSY WEEK

Our master bathroom is being remodeled starting today. It will have a new shower,
vanity and other things as well. It will be better for me to get in and out
of than whet we had had. The only trouble is that it will take a month to do it all.
Maybe our Thanksgiving will be giving thanks for the remodel.
I preached for the third time this month at Sugar Grove yesterday. I'm still not
sure what I'll preach Sunday as yet. I need to give it tought through prayer and
not filled rushed about it. It has been a blessing for me. I hope it has for them.
I went to a hospital this morning to see a man from Sugar Grove who had a
heart attack Saturday night. I asked him if it was his way of not having to hear
me again Sunday. He smilled and said, "No, Bro. John." Made me feel better.
This is a busy week but that is just fine. It is good to be able to get up and go.

No comments: