Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Out & About

I went to SKY (rehab) today to see an elderly man who is there for a couple of weeks.
We had a good visit with one another. After that I went to Barnes & Noble and read
the rest of a book I was reading. Afterwards I picked up another mystery to start
reading the next time I'm there.
This afternoon was spent for three hours with a couple whose daughter was having
surgery to help her fight cancer. She will get the results Wednesday morning. We
pray that they will be good. I was impressed by the faith of this family and how
they handle crisis after crisis so well.
I'm home now and wanting some much needed rest. Maybe I can get it if I hide
somewhere where no one can find me. Come to think of it, they might not even
miss me or even try to find me. It is tough when you play hide & go seek & no
one seeks after you! That's why I'm out & about!

No comments: