Thursday, October 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER

Today is our daughter's birthday and we wish her a very happy one even though she
has to go to work. I'm sure she will be given many "Happy Birthday" greetings while
at work. She is so blessed to have so many friends in her life to her her celebrate it.
When I grow up, I want to be like Jennifer. She is strong willed and yet has a soft
heart. She is someone you can confide in and not have to worry about others knowing
what's going on. She is a strong Christian who shares and lives her faith. She is my
daughter and I'm so very proud of her.
Our son has a birthday in a couple of weeks and we're proud of him as well. I'll wait
to say more about him then.
May God give our children blessing after blessing because they bless so many
other lives.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER!

No comments: