Monday, September 07, 2009

Wake-Up-Call

Sleeping at my side. That's what the two dogs are doing after awakening me before five
to go outside. Now they are sleeping in Bowling Green and I'm wide awake! Fogers in
my cup sure hits the spot. The bad thing is that it is raining and I can't go get my paper
without raindrops on my head. It can wait. We need the rain so no need to complain.
The thunder is loud as I write this. I'm thinking I should turn the pc off and play it safe.
Therefore, I'm heading back to bed or hiding under a table. It's like a light-show outside.
Since it is Labor Day, I sure hope my wife doesn't think that means there is work to be
done. Got that Hun?
Not! She just told me where to go! Cracker Barrell. That's the good news. The bad news
is that we're going to Tractor Supply and a few other places before getting back home.
I should of known it! Labor Day means, "Work for the Night Is Coming." Maybe I can
sneak an afternoon nap in while she is in some store, I'll have to work it in.

No comments: