Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Valet Parking

When I went to the Hospital to see someone this morning, I started to get Valet Parking
but didn't. So I drove into the parking lot where I saw one spot being vacated. Just as I
was about to pull in, another car pulled in so I drove around looking for a spot. When I
saw a spot coming open, I prayed that I could get it without having to look for another
spot. I got it because it is reserved for clergy. I'm clergy, therefore I took it.
I still had to walk some distance to the Hospital and then to see the man I went to see
and then back to my car. I didn't mind it since I need to walk as much as I can, for as
long as I can. That's why I didn't get Valet Parking. I seldom do. Maybe I should start
taking advantage of Valet Parking in the future to save me steps. But for now, I want
to walk even if it means it takes time and energy. Or, maybe I should have my wife
drive and drop me off. I don't because she might not come and pick me up and the
I'd have to walk home. I don't want to walk that much!

No comments: