Thursday, September 24, 2009

UPDATE

My wife and I have been busy with getting ready to update the master bathroom. It will be more
accessable for me with a new shower and more room than updated features. It will take a month
and will start in a couple of weeks. We've needed this done ever since we bought the house but
just now are able to do it. We can hardly wait.
I'm visiting the elderly for our church and working with sermons for four Sunday's in October
at Sugar Grove UMC. It takes time to be sure of what to preach to them that many times. It is
an honor to have this opportunity to preach. Their pastor is take time to get some much needed
rest since had so much on his plate to do.
I told the lady at the place where we selected what goes into the updated bath that I need a
mirror that makes me look better. She said she wants one that makes her look thinner. So
do I! I just know the mirror we have is so ugly whenever I look at it I have to keep my eye's
closed so I don't yell and wake everyone else up! I'm the one needing an update.

No comments: