Thursday, September 24, 2009

LOST & FOUND

When I was cleaning things out in the master bathroom this morning I found
something strange. I found Jimmy Hoffa wearing a pair of my dad's old blue
pants!
He looks good it them but he doesn't smell too great! I may give the pants to a
member of our family with Jimmy Hofffa still in them since I can't get them off
his stiff legs!
I thought I heard him saying, "I once was lost but now I'm found" "What took
you so long?" "Wipe the dust off, it makes me sneeze!" I hid him for now so he
can't escape. He is under our daughter's bed. Don't tell her though. Just hope he
doesn't snore and keep her awake. Maybe he can play dead. Derby does.

I might add that I really don't know where Mr.Hoffa is so I hope the FBI doesn't show up
here looking for him or myself.

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

I hope the FBI doesn't show up to the house.