Thursday, September 03, 2009

SLOW GO

When we awoke this morning we decided not to travel to Nashville in the rain. I called
and cancelled our appointment and went back to bed. Before long I was working out in
our garage since it needed some cleaning up. Other than that, I didn't do much today
but rest. We both needed a "day-off" today.
I will meet with a minister friend in the morning and buy him breafast stince today
is his birthday. I hope he likes water and bread. It's the Friday special for a special
friend and it's all on me. What are friends for anyway. Just kidding. I'll buy him all
he wants because most of the time he doesn't eat much. I hope he still has that as
a habit tomorrow.
I think if I keep moving things around in the garage we might get two cars in it for
once. We let our daughter park in it so she can get going early each morning without
having to do anything but get going. Maybe we can get her to share the space if we
can get two or three things elsewhere. I have my dozen doubts!
Well, that's the Thursday report from our house which is a mighty, mighty fine
house with two dogs and us. For now. Come see us, I'll leave the porch light on.

No comments: