Thursday, September 17, 2009

SCAT!

Our daughter's dog, Derby, likes to be at my side when I'm at the computer. When I looked for
him this morning, I didn't see hom at first. Then I saw the little feller up on the couch sound
asleep. The trouble is, he isn't allowed to get on that couch! I guess he thinks he can get a way
with it since our daughter is in Nashville today.
I'm not going to get after him or get him down since is he sleeping. But I have an idea that he
won't stay there long if someone else walks into the room, my wife. She will simply pick him
up and scold Derby in a polite way and send him on his way. I know I get on my way when
she tells me to move. I scat!

2 comments:

Johnny G said...

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me, take it outside if you have to pee.

Jennifer Coomer said...

It's not *my* rule that he can't be on the couches in the living room.