Thursday, September 10, 2009

START AND STAY

Whenever I'm trying to type at the computer, one of our dogs comes over and touches
my hand enough so that I have to stop then and there and tell her to go away. Broken
hearted, she finally leaves for awhile before being right back by my side. We go through
this routine until one of us gives us. Most of the time it's her. Tonight she wins. I'm too
tired to do what I was going to do so I will type the word STOP and STOP.
PS: Right now she is sleeping on the floor and I'm heading to bed. By the way, she
will be right there before long wanting attention and affection. That's when I STOP
being so nice and tell her to get lost. Derby, our daughter's dog is in her room with
her but will be wanting attention before I STOP for the day. Most of the time he
will get it because I've gone to the dogs.

No comments: