Saturday, September 05, 2009

SADURDAY

It was hard watching Western Kentucky's football team get beat by Tennessee on tv
this afternoon. I thought they could do better than they did but, I think they will be
able to get their act together soon. Their Coach attends our church and is in church
most every Sunday, even after a game like today's. Maybe that's why he wll be there
tomorrow. He knows where to get strength to keep going. I salute the team and the
Coaches.
I went to a couple of bookstores today and took a nap this afternoon since I start
Sunday as Pastor "on-call" for the week. The last time I did it made for a very
busy week along with all else I had to do. I will do my best as I seek to minister to
those in need.
Have a great Labor Day Weekend and don't labor too much. Lean back and take
things easy. All else can wait. It works for me.

No comments: