Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TUESDAY THINGS

I took my wife out to eat at MacDonald's this morning just so the two of us could be
alone. It was wonderful to be able to talk at the table without interruptions. While
we ate we talked about our calendar for the weeks to come and what we want to
do. We didn't nail much down but we're on the same page now.
I spoke with my stepmother this morning and told her how much we love her. She
told me about how her greatgrandson calls her brother,"Mr.Uncle George." Knowing
George, he is still laughing about his new name. "Out of the mouths of babes." It was
good to hear how well she is doing these days. She is my Mrs. Great StepMother!"
Since I was gone most of yesterday it is good being home even if I have tons of things
to be doing.I have to preach Wednesday and Sunday as well as visit several people
at resthomes as well as get ready to help lead a Bible Study. Now that I think of all these
things, "I'm going back to bed! Not!

No comments: