Thursday, August 13, 2009

"IT'S ALL GOOD"

What a week this has been. The places I needed to go, the people I needed to see and the
things I needed to do all had to be put on the back burner of my soul. I'm glad to say that
things are about back to where they ought to be and I can do those things that I must get
done.
Isn't it amazing how an agenda has to be tossed to accomplish other things from out of
the blue! While the things I had to do where demanding, I made it and, as our son says,
"It's all good." I simply have to put a lost day into another day and see what I can do
with it when I take things off the back burner. It just hope and pray that things get done
without any more interruptions.
I'm tired tonight and need a good night's sleep so I can be refreshed and restored for
the weekend. I have visits to make and a sermon to prepare for Sunday but it will all
come together I'm sure. God got me through thus far and will guide me the rest of the
way. That's why I echo those words, "It's All good." I hope you've had a good week.

No comments: