Saturday, August 08, 2009

SAY!

I went to a card shop yesterday looking for a card for my wonderful wife of forty years and
didn't find anything I reallyliked. So, I bought her a sympathy card. Poor woman has put up
with me all these years!
I'm working with a sermon for August 16th when I will be preaching at a small country
church for the 15th time. I'll keep going back till I get it right. Can I get an AMEN!?
Today is my last day as Pastor on call. Yesterday I made four visits and hope to do two
or three today. One little lady at a rest home told me I'm funny. I don't know why she
would say such a thing, can you?
I started reading a new novel at Barnes & Noble after maiking some visits yesterday.
It was my pit-stop. I drank coffee and read a some to see if I want to buy the book.
at this time, I doubt I do. I'll just read it whenever I'm in and out of B & N.
The three places where hot coffee spilled on me are red but not painful. I'm thankful
I'm healing and not hurting. Maybe I should sue myself for my MacCoomer Coffee
spill. Or, was that Starbucks because I saw stars. Glad there are no scars.

No comments: