Thursday, August 06, 2009

HOT STUFF!!

This morning I made the mistake of having my coffee cup on a tray as I sat down to
eat breakfast. Before I could say, "Good Morning America!",the tray started to fall
so I tried to catch it. When I did, I spilled coffee on my stomach and left leg. Ouch!!
I dried it off as soon as possible while trying to keep two dogs from getting near the
mess and me.
We sprayed something onto the burns and I went to bed. It stung for a long time but
it stopped being so painful. I took a couple of asprins and pretty well took things
easy all morning. I got to feeling better when we out for Mexican food at Pepper's.
I am thankful that that's that. I am fine and back to being up and at it. I learned
my lesson of placing my cup of coffee on a table and not a tray in my lap.
I took a nap this afternoon again because I was tired. I hope Friday will be much
better than today. I would show pictures but I don't want to go to the trouble.
Aren't you glad?

No comments: