Friday, August 21, 2009

Right Day & Right Place

I got up on the right day and met at the right place with the right people for breakfast
today. When I told the two guys my mistake from yesterday, they laughed about it.
We had a great time sharing stories and laughing together as usual. I can't wait to be
with Paul and Bob for fellowship and food.
I got a haircut and came home to do some work since everyone else is gone. Maybe I
can read and catch up oon who to visit next week for the church. Since I'm helping
with a funeral in Elizabethtown Sunday afternoon, I'm trying to take things easy as
much as possible. Aunt Alice was married to an Uncle of my wife. I was their pastor
many years ago and thought the world of them. She was a sweet woman.
The three of us are table leaders at our wednesday night Bible study starting next
week. We will be looking at what we should do if we know we only have one month
to live. I've read the book and found it to be very, very good. I'm sure the study will
be good too.

No comments: