Thursday, August 20, 2009

I TOLD YOU SO

I made a mistake this morning as hard as it is for me to admit. I thought today was
Friday. So, I started getting ready to go have breakfast with two of my friends. While
I was dressing my wife asked me where I was going. I told her and she told me I was a
day early. I thought then she would tell me to take her out for breakfast since I was
ready and raring to go. Since she didn't, I slowly slipped on out of the room with my
face down low.
Just yesterday I read a book about forgetting things. I can't remember the name of
it but it was funny. I hope I don't end up in one of her books about forgeting. Maybe
I simply have too much in my small brain. I call it brain strain. One good thing about
already being dressed is that I'm ready to go. Now, all I have to do is remember where
I was going. Oh yea, to visit some shutins for the church.
I will remember to meet two minister friends in the morning right on time. The great
thing is that I'm already dressed for that too. There, I told you so! Just forget to
remember what I just told you. I did!

2 comments:

L. Peyton Adams said...

This simply is a mark of a wise mind burdened with too many deep thoughts. I simply find it takes two cups of Taster's Choice to get me to the point it is safe to shave much less think! You are simply temporally challenged early in the morning.

Jennifer Coomer said...

ha ha!

You were just excited to send your friends.