Friday, August 21, 2009

MONK

Friday night is when I relax and watch MONK on tv. There are times when I am bored
with the show and then there are times when I want to watch a show a second time. My
wife and I play MONK to see which one of us can figure things out first. As much as I
hate to say it, MRS. MONK is right more than MR. MONK is. I think it has something
to do with the right-left side of her brain. My brain is wired wrong and that's why I
am always getting into trouble. I gotta blame someone for my bad behaviour.
I didn't do much today but take things easy around here. Since my wife went shopping
all day, I just read, relaxed, face-booked, etc. We have a busy weekend coming and I
think we want to get in some down-time. I didn't say what you're thinking! Naughty,
Naughty!! Good idea though.
Well, there I go getting in trouble again. I just can't help myself. Maybe MONK will
help me find a way out of it tonight. If not, I may kill a couple of cokes and eat M & M's
and just fade away into the night. Or, I might just stay up all night and watch reruns
of the good old days when Perry Mason was MONK! I sure wish this were perfect
and not so off centered. You know what I mean Jelly-Bean?

1 comment:

L. Peyton Adams said...

I think you might like if you enjoy Monk, British mystery shows like Midsomer Murders, Poirot, and Mrs. Marple. Monk just shows good taste. For me Raymond Burr will always be Perry Mason and not Monte Markham. But then I remember him as the villain in Rear Window with my favorite actor Jimmy Stewart.