Friday, August 14, 2009

CAR TALK

My wife had to drive our old Oldsmoble yesterday while I drove our other newer, nicer
car. I had air-condtion, she didn't. I had windows rolled up, she didn't since they don't
roll uo every time. I had the radio on, she didn't, it has been taken out by our dear son.
I had fresh air, she didn't since our son drives it most of the time. For example, when
we got home, I tossed thing after thing, thing after thing into the grabage can. I wish
I had had a mask on! Next time, I think she takes me up on letting me drive the old
Olds and her drive the Nissan. All I can say is, I offered.
We had some work done on the old Olds but it still needs more, much more! Maybe
we should clunk it! Not! Our son can drive our old olds until it is even older, much
older. He deserves a break today in an Old Oldsmobile and I'll even put gas in it if
he will pay for it! That's an offer he can't refuse.
Every Saturday I listen to Car Talk on national radio. Those two guys are so funny
that I almost cut my nose when shaving. I have learned lots listening to them for
many years. Our son could listen to them but then he is the one who took the radio
out of the old Olds. Too bad - so sad!
We're looking for a second car for us so that our son can have the old olds. We will
keep it locked and hide the keys so that we will still have air, a radio and a car that
still smells good. By the way, did I mention that the mirror was missing on the old
Olds? If you see it by the roadside, hang onto it and I'll have our son pick it up if'he
can get the old girl going!!

No comments: