Thursday, August 27, 2009

Is That You're Final Answer?"

When I wrote on Facebook this morning I may of made a mistake writing what I was
thinking. "What to do, sleep in, Barnes & Noble, that is the question." Well, the final
answer came from my wife, "take me out for lunch." I have a hunch I better take
my wife to lunch. I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid!
I could of gone to a meeting this morning rather than taking time to simply chill at
home. I decided I didn't really have to go to the meeting so I stayed home and did
some work at my desk. It felt good to take charge. It felt good to not be in a rush
to go, go, go. Even if I do take the wife out to eat, I'm going with her so I get fed! I
may be dumb, but I'm not stupid!
I have an idea that there will be other places to go than to lunch. There always are. So
I will go where sent. As a wise man I know said, "I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid!"
And that's my final answer. But I do have a question, "what's for lunch?"
** And the answer was: we went to a mexican resturant and came home. I was wrong
on having to other places but I was delighted to be wrong. By the way, I paid for the
meal and gave a good tip too.

No comments: