Friday, August 28, 2009

Good Day

When I took the two dogs out a little before six this morning, I saw a small rabbit skipping
across the back yard. What amazed me was that the dogs didn't see or smell Peter Rabbit.
Dirty Dog (my name for her) has been searching for Peter Rabbit for quite awhile and yet
she missed her chance to chase the little feller. Derby Dog (my nickname) didn't do anything
but bark. He always barks, even at the bark on the trees.
I love the stillness of the early morning before traffic starts up and down our street. Before
long it will be like a race track to see who wins the way to work award today. At times it's
the police waiting and watching who win the "gottca" award of the day. I hope I don't
help him win with my driving after awhile.
My coffee is too weak. I failed to put enough coffee in and so I may toss it and start over.
I hate weak coffee. I like it like me, strong! Maybe I should go to Starbucks and get a
cup. Talk about strong, they make it strong enough to lift a load of steel to the sky. And,
the price is sky-high! A donut for the nut would be good to make my day go great. But
since I don't need it, I'll eat my breakfast of champions, oats. Yuk!
Well, that's enough morning news from Bowling Green for a Friday morning. Good Day!

No comments: