Monday, August 17, 2009

MONDAY MUSING

Just back from a surprise birthday party at GattiLand. It was wonderful being with so
may of our friends. I hope we do it again some time soon just for the fun of it. I refuse
to tell how much pizza I ate becasue I can't count that high. Yum - Yum!!
Our daughter took off from work early an arrived after we had started. She sat at a
table across from us so I watched her while she was there. She laughed so much that
she cried. While watching, I thought she sure is cute. Takes after her mom. I'm so
proud of her. I can see why she has so many friends to be with. Maybe she should
share some charm with me so I can have friends too.
I hope to get some visiting done Tuesday with some shutins from our church. I will
call some and go see others just to let them know we care. I know I would want to
know that. I've always enjoyed hearing the stories of shutins because they have so
much to share that is rich in heritage. Maybe I can learn from their wisdom.

No comments: