Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Back In the Saddle Again

My new visitation requires ten hours per week. I've already put in three, two yesterday and
one today. Since I still have to go to the hopital again today, I'm sure I'll be busy a good part
of the afternoon. But that's just fine since I enjoy serving the Lord and being with people.
I'm Pastor On Call this week which means being busy with other than just visits to the
elderly from the church.
It is interesting that at age sixty-five I'm back in the saddle again after taking a few years
to sorta rest from what I've done for over forty years. I just hope my horse doesn't throw
me off because I've had enough broken ribs since moving back to Bowling Green. It's
also interesting to be back of staff at Broadway again. I just hope the bishop doesn't
move me again. I'm too busy being retired!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I bet you love it and bet the people love seeing you.