Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Today Show Today

I had an early morning wake-up call this morning that I hadn't requested. Someone was
calling for someone else of all things! Since I knew the dogs wanted to go outside, I got up
and took care of them before my morning coffee and newspaper sounds of silence. I have
an idea that I want to take a nap before long.
I love to read about Dagwood & Blondie because I see so much of my wife and myself in
the story lines. The one about Dagwood painting a room for Blondie while she wasn't at
home hit home here when he had painted the right color in the wrong room. Been there,
done that! Who told them? That's why I try to get things right beforeI get a right, if ya
know what I mean!
Since I have several things to do today, I better be up and at it. Maybe I can slip a nice
nap in between jobs. I want to finish a book I'm reading so I can read another one. They
are both mysteries that keep my attention while reading.

No comments: