Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"I'm Back!"

It's great having our computer back after having it worked on over a few days. While
we can use our daughter's lap-top, it's better having this one to use.
I'm to do a funeral for a woman whose church membership is at my last church where
I was pastor for five years. She is in a coma and expected not to live much longer. She
lived here in Bowling Green and attended the same church we attend. Her daughter
got her college dregree when and where my wife and I did 40 years ago. It's a small,
small world after all.
I will go back to Campbellsville whenever the time comes to do her funeral. The two
of us met a few times to go over the arrangements for her funeral. She is such a sweet
woman with great faith.
It's hard to believe my dad died a year ago this coming Sunday. I sure do miss him.
He was 96. My mother would of been 98 the 22nd had she still been living. I sure
miss mom too.
Enough for now. Take care and leave the porch light on.

No comments: