Tuesday, May 26, 2009

UPDATE

Thank the Lord, I am through working at Wayne's house finally. I spent a couple more
hours at his house and have done all I can do out in the yard. Just wait till he gets the
bill for 8 hours of hard work!!
My wife and I went out to eat with a couple last night and had a great time. We told
stories and laughed so much that it wore me out. After we ate we went for a drive
in their new car. Now I've got to have one too! It's contagious. Maybe I can talk my
wife into it but I have my doubts. Well, I've got her, what else could I want. I hope
what I just wrote might touch her heart and she will change her mind.Not!
I've got to get going on my sermon for June 7th that I will preach twice. I think I've
just about got it ready but I need to work on it a little longer. They have to have my
info this week because the secretary will be out of the office next week.
Our daughter got back home last night from the Indy 500 race Sunday. She is so
worn out that she took today off to sleep. I can't balme her. They had a great time.
I did too, I watched the race on tv in my cool, quite home. I may be dumb but I'm
not stupid!
That is an update that is up to date.
ps: Wayne bought a car over the weekend. Maybe he will take me for a ride.

No comments: