Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

I look forward to celebrating Easter early in the morning. I will serve Communion at the
8:15 service and then attend the 9:30 contempoary service. My wife and daughter both
will be singing with the Praise Team. Following these services we will either go out to eat
or go to a resturant. I will let the family say what we do.
I've enjoyed reading from a couple of new books this week. One deals with the role of a
pastor in seeking God's Word and then sharing it in such a way that it enables the hearers
to find healing and help. I'm also reading a new book by John Maxwell because he always
helps me in my day to day walk with Jesus and others.
Sunday afternoon I hope to watch Master's Golf and hope to see Kenny Perry win a
green coat. He deserves this high honor after all he has accomplised through the years.
And, he is from just a few miles down the road from where we live. What more can I
say? Happy Easter, how's that!

No comments: