Friday, April 03, 2009

Back in Bowling Green

I bought three books while we were in Lexington for a few days this week. I've met
two of the writers and look forward to getting into the books soon. I've got them "on
hold" on purpose. It's like delayed gradification. I know that once I start reading them,
I will have trouble putting them down till I'm through reading them.
It was great to take three days to be back in Lexington. We shopped and shopped but
got some R & R as well. We needed a mini-vacation since it has been awhile since the
last one. We were there when UK broke the news on the new basketball coach. That's
all anyone was talking about. Everywhere we went, people were talking about how
good or how bad it was. Being born in Lexington, I say, "Go, big blue!!
Our yard needs mowing after all the rain we've had. I guess that will be on the "to do"
list to do. I'll call James and let him do it since I'm 65 now and too old. I may be 65 but
I'm still smart! Besides, I need to take care and not over do.

No comments: