Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Come Clean

I feel like the Maytag repairman after our new dishwasher was installed
this morning. Now that this one is here maybe it means I won't have to do
the dishes like a slave anymore. Maybe it means I can retire from doing
the dishes. Maybe it means I can watch more tv or read more.
Our old one wasn't doing the dishes very well so often times Iwould do
them by hand myself. I even took the dirty dishes out of the diswasher
and scrub them so they would be clean. I've got the dish hands to prove
it. I think I'll write a song about is. How about, ""I've Got the Dish Hands
Blues." Or, "Clean Out of Patience." I often sang while doing the dishes or
worked on a sermon in my mind. Now I will just wait until I'm needed
again. Hey! I can hear my wife a calling..... I gota get out of here before she
makes me run that vacumn cleaner!
Oh, by the way, don't call me, I'll call you!

No comments: