Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Clouds

This is one of those days when I love to watch the sky. Isn't it amazing how quickly
it can change? After looking down or around and look back at the sky, it's different.
The clouds have gone away or been joined by others that were pasing by in the
sky.
I love to see if I see any animals up there that have gotten lose from the Cloud
House in Heaven. I've seen snakes, elephants, dogs and cats chasing one another.
Just about the time I get back out with the camara to snap it, it's gone on off to
somewhere else in the sky high above.
Now that I'm 65, I wonder how it happened and when did it happen. I was a
little boy just the other day, wasn't I? 40 years of being married is a mystery
to me. How has she stayed with me through thick and thin? 44 years of being
a pastor is a long,long time and yet, wasn't it just yesterday that I preached
my first sermon? Where have the clouds gone?

No comments: