Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Silly Stuff

Well I've gone and done it again. I bought another book at Barnes & Noble today.
I always like to read whatever Barbara Brown Taylor has to written. This book
is An Altar in the World. It is a follow up book to her last book after she resigned
from several years as a pastor. I'm sure what she has to say will be well worth
thinking about. Her books have always done that for me.
I could of waited with high hopes and great expectations that tomorrow I just
might get something new to read for my 65th birthday. How about: How To
Have Enough Breath to Blow The Candles Out. Or, Check Coomer's Pulse to See
If He Is Still Living. Best sellers if I say so myself. But my best book would have
to be: Leave a Light On in the Casket So I Can Read. I want to read, How Do I
Get Out of Here? Or, Who Turned the Lights Off?
Enough of this silly stuff. Time for my nap. I just hope I wake up before dinner.
That's what I wish for while I'm still sixty four. Night - night.

No comments: