Saturday, January 31, 2009

SOMETHING WELL WORTH READING

I went to see my two best friends, Barnes & Noble this morning. While there I started
reading, UNcommon, by Tony Dungy. Since I've always been impressed by how he
conducts himslef I thought it would be worth reading. After drinking coffee and reading
a few pages, I went ahead and bought the book. I'm glad I did. I'm finding it to be a book
that has a great deal to say.
While watching the Super Bowl Sunday night, most likely I'll be reading right along with
the game. I've already come across somethings I want to share with others as soon as I
possibly can. I underline sentences and make notes so that I can refer to them again.
I'm amazed at how Dungy expresses himself so well. He has a great deal to say and
says it all so well.

No comments: