Thursday, January 29, 2009

WHAT'S GOING ON

Both of my brother's who live in Louisville are having to deal with the winter weather
in a rough way. Tree limbs have caused power shortages and the water has caused
some flooding due to sup pumps not working well. What a way to live in Louisville.
We're blessed in Bowling Green with all utilities working well. While it is cold outside
it's warm within. I just hate to see what it will cost us. That's ok. I can survive.
I've been snug as a bug in a church rug while reading and watching out for things
around here and people elsewhere. My daughter and I may go out after ahwile to
look for her a car. Her's was totalled in a wreck so she has to get one soon. Maybe
the sales person will be help her out due to wanting to sell cars.
I'm ready for the Super Bowl. I've got the popcorn, drinks and a cozy chair. Bring
it on! Are you ready for some football? I want to see a great game and I want the
Steeler's to steal & seal the game.

No comments: