Saturday, January 10, 2009

A REAL PICK ME UP

I drove today for the first time since breaking my right foot. I drove myself to get
a haircut. I didn't wear my boot (don't tell the Doctor), I wore tennis shoes. I see
my Doctor Tuesday with high hopes and great expectations to give the boot a boot!
I didn't experience any problems in my six mile get-away.
My wife has had to drive me everywhere for these past 17 weeks and I am glad
she did such a good job, even if I was a back seat driver. She passed her driver's
test with flying colors.
I had breakfast at a resturant with a couple of friends for the first time in a long
time yesterday morning. They picked me up and brought me back so I told them
they had to keep on doing it. They told me to take a hike. Why is everybody always
picking on me? All I can say is that it was a real pick me up.

No comments: