Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year

I'm amazed at how fast our January, 2009 calendar dates are already full of places to
go, people to see and things to do. Most of the dates are to see Doctor's. I guess that's
what happens when you get my age! I'm just hope I can remember to remember the
who, when and why of it all.
I could of preached yesterday and again this Sunday but chose not to yesterday and
I have a wedding to attend out of town this weekend. It's nice to be asked though. I
hope I get to preach more in 2009 than I did this year. I also hope to get the boot
off my right foot in a couple of weeks so that I can get back to a regular routine.
Mywife and I will celebrate our 40 years of marriage in August and my twin will
turn 65 in February . We both will retire as well in 2009. I get tired just thinking
about it. As my Dad said, "John, when did I get old?" That's what I'm asking these
days.
Have a great New Year in 2009. Keep the SON in your eye's!

No comments: