Monday, November 03, 2008

WHAT A PAIN!

Last week was quite a week around here. Our daughter had to have surgery on her
back all of the sudden. When she was driving home from work she was in such pain
that she had to have help getting on home. A friend brought her home and then we
ended up back in Nashville where surgery was done to relieve the severe pain in
her back.
Since surgery last week she is doing so much better. While her parents are both
worn out from a few days of not knowing what whould happen next, they are so
happy that Jennifer is doing well. She will be out of work for a few weeks.
To get attention, I fell Saturday afternoon and broke ribs again. I'm doing pretty
well but sharp pains still hit hard whenever I move. I fell on my back but I'm back
up and going with my healing right broken foot to boot! We all need a "time out"
so we can heal. Time is the key along with patience. Lot's of patience.

No comments: