Saturday, November 08, 2008

A NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER

My right foot hasn't healed so it's now in a cast. I will wear it for a few weeks to see
how the healing is going. To top that, I have six fractured ribs and now wear a wrapping
day and night. I look like a mummy except that I did get a blue (go big blue!) cast on
my foot.
I have an idea this will be a November to remember. I have to stay off my right foot
and that's hard on me as much as I like to up and about. My family has been after me
whenever I don't behave. They also take good care of me as well. The good news is
I can't do dishes, run the vacumn cleaner, drive, wash cars, etc.. I'm sure there will
be a long list of things for me to do when I do get to wear I can. I can hardly wait.
Till then, I have to remember to be a good boy. I'm so good at being bad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! i'm sorry about the ailments at your household right now! hope you all have a speedy recovery!