Wednesday, November 12, 2008

AN UPDATE

Everyone is gone today and it is very quite around here. My wife and daughter have
gone to Nashville to see a Doctor. Stephen is working.The big dogs are outside untill
the rain arrives this afternoon. Derby and I snuck in some sleep right after watching
local news on tv.
I finished reading, The Story of Edgar Sawtelle Monday night and was let down by
it. What was a delight to read became a disappointment to read. I think I wanted a
better ending to this big book. I still will re-read it but I'm not sure it will change my
mind about the book.
My broken foot is healing inside a cast that seems to weigh more day by day. My
ribs still hurt if I'm not careful how I turn over in bed at night. Pain pills have helped
me deal with sharp jabs every once in awhile.
That's an update from Grider Pond Road for now. Remember, keep the SON in your
eye's.

No comments: