Thursday, November 20, 2008

"GO AND DO LIKEWISE"

Here I go again. I bought Daily Guideposts 2009 yesterday and am not waiting till
January 1st to start reading it. I did the very same thing last year with the Daily
Guideposts 2008. Why wait when I can be blessed now?
Last year I found the word coffee several times as I read. I made a notation as to
how many times and plan to do so again as I read the 2009 edition. Another word
that comes up often is the word home. So I'm looking out for that one as well. It's
amazing how many times the writers say something about their pets. Dogs and
cats appear quite often.
These kinds of books help me see that others deal with similiar issues that I do.
It helps to see how they handle hardships and how they get on with their lives.
It gives me encouragment and reminds me that I should go and do likewise. So
should you. And as you do, keep the SON in your eye's!

No comments: