Thursday, October 02, 2008

BOOT THE BOOT!

My Doctor says that my broken foot still hasn't healed so I have to wear the boot
awhile longer. While it is heavy, it does give me stability when walking. It is hard
to know when it will be healed enough to give the boot the boot. So for now, this
boot is made for walking.
I was hit hard with a bug early this week and was left weak. Even though I'm
feeling better, I still sense weakness from time to time. I sure hope this will
go away and stay away soon.
Sounds like I'm a grumby old man, doesn't it? Yep! I've worked hard to get
down and out. Ha! I'm working hard to get going as soon as I possibly can.
I am indeed thankful that I'm doing as well as I am and that my family has
been right here for me. I feel so sorry for anyone who hasn't got family or
friends in tough times.

No comments: