Sunday, October 05, 2008

Standing on the Promises

I felt free today as I attended worship withmy wife and daughter. I had to miss going
last Sunday so it felt so good to be backin the House of the Lord! I wanted to stand and
sing even if I did have a boot on my boken right foot. I wanted to walk up front and
take Communion and, I wanted to let mylittle light shine.
It was nice to be greated by person after person before and after the service. My soul
was fed through the preaching as well as the music to the Mighty God. I simply can't
understand why people stay away from worship when they could go because one of
these days theyjust might want to go really, really bad and not be able to go at all. I
remember different family members taking my Mom to worship for as long as she
could go even if it was in a wheel chair. Sure enough, the time came when she wasn't
able to attend again. It was hard on her but she worshipped the Lord at her house
since she couldn't be in the Lords' House. What a witness. That's what I want to do
too.

No comments: