Wednesday, September 24, 2008

GATHER TO SCATTER

After missing a couple of Wednesday night Soul life gatherings at Broadway, I hope to
go tonight for the last session. I've missed the teachings and the fellowship of our small
group. The subject for Soul Life tonight will be service so I want to hear what others
have to say about it.
Soul Life has been short-term study with big time results. We've all been blessed by
being together in the Word of the Lord and now we are sent to be a blessing to others.
It would be a waste of time to just gather and then not scatter. We are to enter and
also exit. We are to come and get something and then take to someone else. We can't
learn our parts and then not be in the play. Soul Life has inspired and informed me to
become involved. If I don't, I am a hearer of the Wod but not a doer of the Word. And
I don't want that to happen. Neither does my Lord.

No comments: