Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BARKING AT THE BARK

Our daughter's dog, Derby,is barking at the bark as I write this. The man who is going to
trim a tree in our back yard is talking with my wife as he looks the tree over. Derby barks
at anyone or anything that he isn't sure about. He is a good guard dog to have around the
house but there are those times when I want to muzzle his mouth. This is one of those
times!
Last night one of the lines that holds our other dogs in the back yard snapped and one
of the dogs was trying to escape when I stopped her. Now we have to go get another
line or two because we can't keep two huskies in the house. Dog food and things like
lines add up when it comes the cost of having them at our house. But that is fine since
they belong to our son and daughter. My wife and I are the care takers of three dogs
that think they are boss around here. Not! My wife is. Talk about a bark!

No comments: