Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SOARING SOUL

I signed up to pray from 8:30 till 9:00 this morning for Soul Life at Broadway UMC. I
know that lives have been changed through this study over the past few weeks. Soul
Life isn't just a study, it's a spiritual life to live with and for our Lord Jesus Christ.
I had wanted to pray at the alar of our church but can't due to my broken foot. So I
will pray from here at home. My prayer is that we all continue to grow in the grace
and knowledge of our Lord daily and that we bring others to know our Lord.
I was touched by the service last Sunday as Broadway celebrated 100 years of
ministry. The music and message was awesome as we came together to worship.
Even though I couldn't stand up on my feet, my soul was standing up as it soared
to the highest heaven as we parised God in unsion.
The new look in the MAC is amazing. What a wonderful new look as we look unto
the Lord!

No comments: