Wednesday, July 16, 2008

JOHN

Tonight I took my wife and son out to eat at KFC. As we entered,I told my wife I was
going to the Men's Room while she went ahead and ordered our food. I went on into
to the restroom and as I was leaving I wondered if I had made a mistake. Before I
could answer my own question, my wife walked through the door and saw me standing
in the Women's Restroom. Without saying anything, I left as quickly as possible.
I am glad it was my wife that I met at the door rather than some other woman. I'm
not sure what I would of said except, "Hello, I'm Carroll." Then I would take my purse
and leave very, very fast! I know that this John needed a John and not a Jane.

4 comments:

Louis Tagliaboschi said...

That is beautiful. I'll bet the look on your face was priceless.

Thanks... I will keep that image with me all day. People already wonder what is wrong with me because of the looks I have on my face.

Jennifer Coomer said...

You didn't tell me that last night!
I cannot stop laughing.

Anonymous said...

It's those eleven herbs and spices.

Anonymous said...

I am only greatful that our bladders run on the same clock and it was me and not another woman who ran into you as you came out the restroom.