Friday, July 11, 2008

What a Week

I took my wife out for breakfast this morning and then to Jackson's Orchard to look at the
flowers and apples. After that we went to Ace Hardware where we saw five people whom
we know. One mother told her son that I was the person who baptized her when she was
a teenager. It was a moment to remember.
I will be glad to be back at Broadway UMC after missing a couple of times due to my dad's
death and me preaching elsewhere last Sunday. I will consecrate Communion at the 8:15
service and then be a Greeter ar the 9:30 service. I need the spiritual food and fellowship
that helps me so very much.
This has been a busy week so I'm looking forward to resting this weekend. I will watch
golf on tv and try to relax as much as I possibly can. I might even catch up on some
reading.

No comments: